Porters Neck Chiropractic
Call for more info: 910-686-6508
8207 Market Street Suite D Wilmington, NC 28411
Interested in learning more about our massage therapy services?
We can help ease your pain from a wide array of conditions, including:
Get the Relief You Deserve With a Top Wilmington Massage Therapist
Copyright © 2012 Porters Neck Chiropractic Wilmington NC 28411
Massage Therapy Treatments
Massage Therapy is not just for relaxation. It can enhance athletic performance and help alleviate chronic pain.
Massage Therapy is the assessment of soft tissue of the body, and the treatment and prevention of physical dysfunction and pain caused by injury, overuse, chronic poor posture or emotional stress. These cause the body to move differently, causing muscles and other soft tissues to adapt.
Whether you are seeking therapeutic massage for pain relief, or simply would like to relax, we will do our best to make sure all of your needs are met to give you the best possible results.
Many health-related conditions and sports, automobile and work-related injuries respond well to this form of therapeutic massage, including:
- Relief of pain and discomfort, whether due to a particular health disorder or to chronic stress.
- Increase in blood and lymphatic circulation, which helps remove waste and toxins from muscles, improves nutrition to tissue, reduce swelling caused by fluid retention and speeds healing from injuries and surgery
- Relief of muscle spasms and cramps
- Increased range of motion
- Decrease in anxiety, tension and fatigue
- Supplement athletic event training or vigorous fitness activities, helping to maintain maximum performance
Massage Therapy Wilmington, NC | Massage Treatments | Massage Therapist | Sports Massage | Porters Neck
Rachel Holcomb LMBT
NC License #11573
Enhance Athletic Performance